MTR-16C: Modular Training Rifle
The IMI Defense Modular Training Rifle is a highly detailed replica of the M16 platform. It is the first of its kind to allow almost complete modularity while staying 100% inert.
Made of changeable high impact metal reinforced solid polymer blocks that allow the user to configure to their specification and requirements, change barrel lengths, mount and operate their own furniture and accessories like they would on the real rifle and simulate magazine change. Available in different colors for safety, simulation and easy identification. Whether it’s for tactical training, technical drills, exhibition, engineering needs or any other purpose – the IMI Defense MTR16 is a firearm simulator that does it safe and does it smart!
Features and benefits:
• Safer than a toy – 100% completely inert – will not fire a round
• Made of high impact polymer compound
• Metal insert in receiver block and barrels for weight simulation and additional structural reinforcement
• Different changeable barrel lengths and profiles – carbine (14.5″), mid-size (16″), rifle length (20″), commando (10.5’’)
• Simulation magazine included
• Interfaces with all AR accessories – stocks, grips, sights, handguards, magazines etc.
• Patent pending.
Available in different colors – black, red, orange, yellow, white.